Here goes nothing!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to do a little introduction to myself and this blog! 


My name is Ellyn and I am 19 years old and I'm a born and bred South-West Londoner (but I am also a second year university student so I spend most of the year away from the beautiful city - but I am having a wonderful time!)


I have been interested in the beauty and fashion industry since high school and over the past few years have been pondering over the idea of having my own blog


My beautiful friend Sarah (from lovedbysarah.co.uk) gave me that final push and I decided to give it a go!


I will say I don't have a fancy camera or lighting so the quality might not be up to the standard of most of the well known blogs but hopefully over time I will be able to improve the quality - you will just have to bare with me!


I really hope you enjoy reading my blog and if you have any tips or anything then please comment on my posts because I would love to know what you're thinking!


Thanks so much for reading this and hey - here goes nothing!



Ellyn xx
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig