The Autumn Tag

So I guess, this technically is my first official post as a blogger! Ah scary! Today I am going to be doing The Autumn Tag! I came across this particular version and the Blogger Love tag (which will be coming soon!) the lovely Fee’s blog Makeup Savvy! She had posted a list of helpful blogging tips and included links to both these tags. Fee has a whole page on her website dedicated to blogging tips so if you are like me and are new to the blogosphere then check it out! (She also has a lovely rest of a blog too!!)

1. What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Caffè Nero etc.?
I have to say, I haven’t dabbled much into the autumnal themed drinks (but always grab a Gingerbread Latte at Christmas!).  I do however love a Starbucks Caramel Hot Chocolate and the Hot Chocolate Milano from Caffè Nero – both these drinks have a very comforting feel to them which is perfect for the cooler months of the year (but I do actually drink these all year  - oops)
2. Accessories - what do you opt for: scarf, boots, gloves?
I am a scarf fiend!! I brought a whole bunch of my favourites up to university with me this semester (but that still leaves a good few back in my wardrobe in London). In the autumn and winter months, it rare to see me not wearing a jumper and leggings so I often pair these with a scarf and some boots to add something more to a plain look. I love Chelsea boots but I have recently book a pair of brown ankle boots from Primark which I am obsessed with currently
3. Music - what's your favourite song for this time of year?
My music taste is rather embarrassing and doesn’t really change per season (I mean, I listen to Christmas music in July!) but I am currently loving Solo Dancing by Indiana and Kodaline’s album ‘In A Perfect World (have a listen to the album here 
4. Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I only really have one perfume love and I can’t really part with it to try other scents. Chloe is my life and I hate it when I don’t have it (but I’m a student so can’t be forking out £50+ just to smell nice) like right now :( Christmas needs to hurry up!
5. Candles - what scents will you be burning this season?
I feel like a betrayer to the entire beauty/blogging/vlogging world when I say I don’t really burn candles – sorry guys! In fairness, I wasn’t allowed to keep candles (let alone burn them) in my university halls of residence and frankly I’ve never really been into candles. I do however own the Yankee Candle in Vanilla Cupcake which I do love
6. What do you love most about autumn?
I CAN WEAR MY JUMPERS AND SCARFS AND NOT LOOK WEIRD! Seriously! I also love buying new folders and getting all my stationary for the academic year (yet, outside of academics – I am the least organised person in the world!)
7. Favourite makeup look?
Red and darker coloured lips! Although I have sported these looks in other seasons, I love going into shops and looking at all the new lip colours
8. What are you looking forward to most in autumn?
Now I do not live on campus, I am going to enjoy seeing all the autumnal colours on the trees on my walk to university (and yes, I will be jumping into leaves – who cares if I’m not aged 6)
I hope you enjoyed reading this tag and all these autumnal! I am going to tag my friend Sarah and anyone else who wants to do this!
Ellyn xxx

Bloglovin'|Instagram|Twitter

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig