Review: Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask

Today I am doing another face mask review. Now, I know my last post was also a face mask review but before I had tried the Lush face mask in BB Seaweed, whenever I felt that my skin (and in particular around my T-Zone) needed a detox session, I used the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask and since coming back home from university for the Christmas break, I have got back into using it. Since I have also had a lack of inspiration for posts recently, I decided to do this anyway so I hope you don't mind!


Today I am doing another face mask review. Now, I know my last post was also a face mask review but before I had tried the Lush face mask in BB Seaweed, whenever I felt that my skin (and in particular around my T-Zone) needed a detox session, I used the Sanctuary Spa 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask and since coming back home from university for the Christmas break, I have got back into using it. Since I have also had a lack of inspiration for posts recently, I decided to do this anyway so I hope you don't mind!

There are some similarities to the Lush face mask in the sense that they both leave my skin feeling super clean and fresh. However, the Lush mask has a different consistency and is more exfloating due to the bits of seaweed. The Sanctuary mask is essentially a clay mask that just does it job a lot faster. 

The mask has quite a thick clay consistency as you would expect but you can use a small amount to have a thinner mask. The product is initially cold when you first squeeze it out of the tube but begins to heat up and you "rub" it across your face or in specific areas. The mask cools within five minutes and I remove it with a warm flannel. 

This mask is great for if you are in need of a skin detox but don't have a lot of time. This is great to use when you are getting ready for a night out before you put any skincare or make-up products and will help this products work even better!

It does cost £10.50 for 100ml but you can make this last a while so in my opinion its worth it. You can get this product on the Sanctuary Spa website (also possibly in Sanctuary Spa locations but not entirely sure) and Boots. (It is also currently part of a 3 for 2 in Boots - just sayin')

Have you tried this mask?



Ellyn xx

Check out my last post here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig