The Christmas Tag!

Before I properly get started with this post, I just wanted to explain why there was a lack of posts in November. I'm a second year history student at university and my work load has increased massively since freshers year! Towards the end of November, I was hit with a load of summative deadlines (basically stuff that counts for my final mark) and I was extremely stressed! If you know me in real life, you will know due to almost every word coming out of my mouth or onto my phone being about how much work I had. I had to obviously prioritise my degree so I had to let this have a back seat! BUT I am nearly done for Christmas so hopefully more regular posts should be on the way!!  




Now I know it is still only November and Christmas is still over a month away but I recently booked my train ticket home for Christmas and I've just suddenly got caught up in festiveness! Today I am going to be doing the Christmas Tag that I saw on Fee's blog! (I also did her Autumn Tag and the Bloggers Love Tag which you can check out here and here)

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

I have to say, I don't really have a Christmas movie.. The only films I really watch are my favourites that don't really apply to any particular season or when we have a family cinema night. My current favourite films are The Lord of the Rings (extended editions of course!), Thor 2 (Chris Hemsworth <3), Pirates of the Caribbean (the trilogy and not these pathetic new films) and the Dark Knight Rises - but obviously The Lion King still reigns supreme over all films


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

In my family, we open our 'Santa' presents on Christmas morning before breakfast but we start our actual family present opening in the afternoon and then any remaining gifts from family friends are opened in the evening.


3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?

I don't think I could give an answer other than every Christmas


4. Favourite festive food?

Pigs in Blankets. No questions asked.


5. Favorutie Christmas gift?

Oh god I could not choose!!


6. Favorite Christmas scent

I love the smell of Christmas trees but in terms of fragrance, I wear my beloved Chloe all year round (which has sadly run out so that's on the list!)


7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions

For the past few years we have gone ice-skating on Christmas Eve with our closest friends and my mum always goes and collects my Nana and brings her back to our house but other than that we don't really have traditions


8. What tops your tree?

When me and my younger sister were small, it used to be a Barbie angel but when we started to grow up a bit it turned into a Star. Now I like my Christmas' to be exactly the same so when my baby sister (I have two sisters to avoid confusion) wanted an angel on the tree, I had a few issues. (However, we have a fake tree in our kitchen so she decorated that with her angel and some fairies so it wasn't me being totally mean about not having the angel on the tree)


9.As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?

I usually have a pretty set list every year and I don't think I've ever asked for anything insane.. I probably did when I was a lot younger but I can't really remember


10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?

Family and Food (and Presents too haha) and this has become even more relevant now I'm a university student. Coming home for Christmas is the best feeling

Thank you for checking out my Christmas tag!! I am going to tag my friends Sarah, Em and Kayla and anyone else who wants to do it!!




Ellyn xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig