Barry M Quick Dry Nail Polish Haul

A few months ago, I picked up a couple of the Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polishes from Barry M. The three colours I choose were Pit Stop (Lilac Grey Taupe), Pole Position (Mint Green) and Stop the Clock (Pale Yellow) and I am definitely considering getting more!



The formula of these polishes are excellent! Each individual coat dries exceptionally quickly - by the time I had finished painting my second hand, the first hand would be dry! I think I actually prefer the formula of this range to the regular Barry M nail polishes.

Each polish is £3.99 in both Boots and Superdrug (and in Boots, they are often part of 3 for 2 deals!)

I have also seen from Instagram that a new range of colours is on its way soon so look out!

Ellyn xx

Check out my last post here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig