Pastel Nail Polishes for Spring

I have seen a lot of spring inspired beauty posts and having done a post a while ago on summer nail polishes, I thought I would do a post on spring nail polishes. Now what is more spring-like than pastels so I have scoured my collection and picked out all the beautiful pastels I have to wear over spring. I have spoken about all these nail polishes that I'm about to mention in my nail polish collection post so I won't go into too much detail so check it out for more information.

Spring Nail Polish
Clockwise from top: Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine by Rita Ora in Go Wild-er-ness, Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Pole Position, Essie Bikini So Teeny, Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Pit Stop, Nails Inc for InStyle Magazine in When Doves Cry, Essie Turquoise and Caicos, Barry M Speedy Quick Nail Paint in Stop The Clock

Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine By Rita Ora in Go Wild-er-ness
Purple is my favourite colour and lilac is one of my favourite shades of purple. I really love how this nail polish looks on the nails and it also is a great nail polish in terms of its formula and how quickly it dries.

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Pole Position
I think the Barry M Speedy nail paints do some of the best pastel shades and Pole Position is definitely a good example of that. Despite being a pastel shade which are often more muted than 'normal' colours, Pole Position really stands out on the nail. It also looks really good on the feet as well!

Essie Bikini So Teeny
Out of all the pastel shades that I own, this colour is definitely my favourite. I still find that the colour changes slightly after I use a top coat. This is also the only polish in this post that has a slight shimmer to it. I can definitely see this being a nail polish that I will continue to purchase for the rest of my life!

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Pit Stop
'Greige' is still a popular colour trend and I think Pit Stop is a perfect greige nail colour. I love how this looks on the nails and I think could be a good alternative to a nude nail polish.

Nails Inc for InStyle Magazine in When Doves Cry
Grey is also still a popular colour trend and I think this nail polish is a great option. It is a shame that this was a one-off for InStyle magazine because I would definitely repurchase this shade if I could.

Essie Turquoise and Caicos
This polish is on the fence on whether it is a 'pastel' shade or not but I still think it could be considered one, just a dark one. As I said before, I think this is more green than turquoise. Compared to the other polishes in this post, I probably wear this the least but I definitely want to try and wear it more.

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint in Stop The Clock
Yellow is quite a hard nail polish colour to wear but I really like how this looks on the nails and just like Pole Position, it really stands out on the nails. I think out of all the nail polishes, this is definitely the most spring-like as it definitely reminds me of all the adorable little chicks!

What nail polishes are you going to wear this spring?

Ellyn xx


Check out my last post here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig