Smoothie Time: Peach Melba

I cannot believe how popular my last smoothie post was! A huge thank-you to Nutri Bullet UK for linking the recipe on their Facebook page - the jump in views was absolutely crazy! This month's recipe was originally going to be a green smoothie but I still haven't come up with a recipe yet so instead I am posting a new creation! Now I had not made this prior so it was a bit of a gamble but I do actually really like it! Peaches and nectarines are some of my favourite fruits, and raspberries are probably my number one favourite. So inspired by the dessert, I decided to make a 'Peach Melba' smoothie. I will say that it is a bit tart so it might not be for everyone and you might want to add coconut milk instead of the juice to bring down the tartness!



Ingredients
  • 1 banana
  • 1 peach, peeled
  • 1 nectarine
  • A handful of frozen raspberries
  • 150ml apple and raspberry juice
  • 1 tsp chia seeds
Method
  1. Chop up a peeled banana, peach and nectarine into smaller pieces and put into your blender
  2. Put in a handful of frozen raspberries
  3. Pour in the apple and raspberry juice and then add your chia seeds
  4. Blend away until all the fruit, especially the frozen fruit, is all blended
  5. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
I hope you guys enjoy this smoothie recipe and please let me know if you try this out! I still want to make a green smoothie so if you have any recipe suggestions then also leave them down below!

Ellyn xx


Check out my last post here!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig