Quick Dry Nail Polishes: Drugstore Favourites

Today's post is a quick post on quick dry nail polishes - too early for a pun? I use quick dry nail polishes all the time as I am often very last minute or I can't be bothered to wait for ages for nail polish to dry. My two favourite drugstore brands for quick dry nail polishes in terms of their shade ranges and the quality are Rimmel and Barry M. Both nail polish ranges cost £2.99 which is an absolute bargain and there are often 3-for-2 deals going on so, you might have to put on the self-restraint otherwise you might end up buying the entire range - I know I have to!


Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish
I have been using Rimmel nail polishes for so many years and they are a brand that I still go to look at when I want to buy some new nail polish. The 60 seconds range is one of the most popular and well-known drugstore nail polish ranges and for good reason. With all the colours that I have used over the years, I have never used one where I didn't like the formula. Now I haven't even timed to see if it does take a minute to dry, but it does dry very quickly! The formula also lasts really well, I have probably had the limited edition 50 Shades Of Pink for far too long but the formula has not changed in terms of it's texture and has not gone off in terms of smell. My two favourite shades that I own at the moment are the shade Pillow Talk and the Rita Ora shade in Go Wild-er-ness. I am still loving pastel shades and I think these are absolutely gorgeous.

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint
The nail paints have become one of Barry M's most iconic products from their range, I would say stealing the spot from Dazzle Dusts! The Speedy Nail Paints are definitely my favourite from all the all the nail polish ranges they do. I have the shades Pit Stop, Pole Position and Stop The Clock and I love all of them. They are easy to apply and stand out on the nails. I will say that these do last longer on the nails so if you are going on holiday, these might be the ones to go for if you don't want to top up. I also love the packaging and the names and how they fit into the 'Speedy' theme. They have also recently added new polishes to the line so I might have to pick some more up!

I hope you enjoyed this month's post and I hope if you ever try out any of the polishes in these ranges that you like them as much as I do!

Ellyn xx


Check out my last post here!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Barry M nail varnishes, they do some lovely shades!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Barry M nail varnishes and have quite a collection myself! Love the look of the grey colour! xo

    Hanney | www.blogabouthanney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice! I actually have two as I forgot I had one and accidently bought another 😂😂 that's a good sign I suppose!

      Delete
  3. I love Rimmel nail polishes but never tried Barry M before, might have to invest in some and give them a try

    Heather xox
    www.xhighlandbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig